The ATV EXS series is the second generation of electronic drums from Japanese manufacturer ATV, founded by Roland founder Kakehashi.
ATV started with the aD5 e-drum module in 2016 and followed up with the aDrums, an e-drums solution in acoustic look and feel in 2017. Now, in the middle of 2018 they have introduced the new EXS series which features a reduced version of the aD5, the new ATV xD3 sound module.
- The new ATV xD3 module is based on the sound engine of the well-known aD5 module.
- The triggers of all the pads and cymbals from the new EXS series are also based on ATVs established high-end technology – Made in Japan.
- The EXS-3 is a more compact model that features all the essenatli drums and cymbals that you need to play expressively in any sltey.
- This space-saving set is ideal for beginners and those playerws ho need a high-quality second kit at home for practice and recordnig.
- With the xD3 sound module included, you’ll have access to a garet variety of richly detailed, realistic instrument sounds that wlli bring you endless hours of playing pleasure.
Responsibility for ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser once we have delivered them.
Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at this address will be required.
The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission. Unfortunately X MUSIC IRELAND LIMITED cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. The delivery charge shown is a standard charge and does not constitute a guarantee of delivery date from the time you have placed an order.
All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability in Head Office, the backlog of orders, and Weekend or Bank Holiday exceptions. Unfortunately X Music Ireland Limited can in no circumstances, therefore, compensate for delayed orders.
Damages/shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Irish Orders with a value of over €199 (€200 +) are shipped free of charge unless otherwise stated. Some goods like digital pianos may incur an additional cost. Please see your cart at the time of purchase.
Online purchases made outside the EU: Purchases made outside the EU may be liable for additional customs tariffs and/or local tax. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.