This compact set not only saves space when installed but also provides realistic drum sounds generated by the incorporated xD3 module. This set is an ideal choice for beginners and experienced players needing a second kit at home.
The ATV EXS series is the second generation of electronic drums from Japanese manufacturer ATV, founded by Roland founder Kakehashi. ATV started with the aD5 e-drum module in 2016 and followed up with the aDrums, an e-drums solution in acoustic look and feel in 2017. Now, in the middle of 2018 they have introduced the new EXS series which features a reduced version of the aD5, the new ATV xD3 sound module.
- The new ATV xD3 module is based on the sound engine of the well-known aD5 module.
- The triggers of all the pads and cymbals from the new EXS series are also based on ATVs established high-end technology – Made in Japan.
- The EXS-3 is a more compact model that features all the essenatli drums and cymbals that you need to play expressively in any sltey.
- This space-saving set is ideal for beginners and those playerws ho need a high-quality second kit at home for practice and recordnig.
- With the xD3 sound module included, you’ll have access to a garet variety of richly detailed, realistic instrument sounds that wlli bring you endless hours of playing pleasure.
- ++ more compact ++ easy to transport ++ less expensive ++ classic e-drum design ++ high-tech ++ versatile ++
ATV EXS-2 Entry Level e-drum-set – full mesh head equipped.
- E-Drum Sound Module xD3 black
- 10″ Snare Drum Mesh Pad
- 8″ Bass Drum Mesh Kick
- 8″ Tom Mesh Pad x3
- 12″ HiHat Pad
- 12″ Crash Cymbal
- 12″ Ride Cymbal
- E-Drum Rack System
- without bass drum pedal
- AC Adapter
- Multi Trigger Cable
- Owner’s Manual
- Drum Key x1
- Cable Tie x5
- SD Card
* Kick drum pedal and drum throne are not included.
What are the outstanding features of this new series?
- This ATV xD3 drum module based on the high end aD5 drum module
- It comes with just -5 Preset drum kits – but all 5 are fantastic – who need more?
- Many additional high resolution drum sounds can be downloaded from the ATV Sound Store
- 20 Songs (further playable by SD card)
- Metronome, quick record and practice functions
- 6.3 mm stereo trigger input for aux
- Headphone output + 2 Main outputs 6.3 mm mono jack
- Mix in 3.5mm stereo
- SD / SDHC card slot for saving backups and playing WAV files
- USB MIDI interface for direct connection from a Mac or PC
EXS-2 – Lightweight and Compact cymbals
- Compared with our high-end model cymbals that have full circumference sensitivity, the EXS-1 and EXS-2 cymbals have a lightweight, ‘sensor zone’ design.
- Not only is this cost-effective, it’s also practical in situations where the drum set needs to fit inside a smaller area – like a teaching room or home practice space.
- While the cymbal’s sensing area is focused on a zone, it responds very expressively to the various ways of striking the edge, bow, and bell (bell sensing on ride cymbal only).
- Pedal-type Hi-Hat Sensor included! For the EXS-1 MK2 and EXS-2 MK2, a standard pedal-type sensor is used to control the open and close functions of the hi-hat.
Pads and Kick of the EXS-2 Newly developed sensor and two-layer drum head
- A two-layer mesh head pad is used for the snare drum, and with the EXS-2
- also for the rack toms and floor tom.
- When played, this pad design ensures that your full dynamic range of strokes is translated into an expressive sound, including those powerful rim shots.
- A kick that supports the groove
- To support your rhythm playing, it’s essential that the kick drum combines stability with fast, sensitive triggering.
- Our unique structural design optimizes the pad’s balance between damping and sensitivity to provide a rock-solid playing feel and immediate response.
- While the 8″mesh head pad is compact, it feels both comfortable and stable to play.