With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit internal processing and offer support for external control via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The DD-200 Digital Delay brings together sounds and features inherited from the flagship DD-500 into an even smaller footprint. Twelve different modes offer an inspiring variety of delay colors from modern digital to classic analog, letting you dial up everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads and everything in-between. There’s also a looper that’s always ready to use, plus a selectable carryover function for seamless transitions between memories.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Twelve Modes, Unlimited Sounds
With 12 different modes to choose from, the DD-200 provides nearly any flavor of delay in an amazingly compact size. At your command are super-clean digital delays, gritty analog echoes, and spot-on retro sounds from the Roland RE-201 Space Echo and Binson Echorec 2. There’s also a variety of options for creating reverse effects, lo-fi tones, and pulsing rhythmic sounds with layered delays. And with the Tera Echo, Shimmer, and Pad Echo modes, immersive ambient colors are just a knob twist away.
Dial in Sounds Fast
The DD-200 features a no-nonsense interface, making it easy to craft inspiring sounds in the heat of the moment. Essential delay parameters are provided on dedicated controls for direct, hands-on access. And in each mode, the function of the PARAM knob changes to parameters tailored for the selected type, delivering extended control with no need to menu dive.
Save and Recall Your Favorite Setups
The DD-200 features 127 user memories plus a real-time panel setting, giving you 128 total setups to choose from. Any range of consecutive memories and the panel setting can be assigned for scrolling access from a footswitch. It’s also possible to limit the scrolling range or assign memories directly for even faster recall. If you crave deeper control, setups can be directly recalled via program change messages from an external MIDI device. And by enabling the carryover function, delay repeats will keep sounding as you change memories for smooth, free-flowing transitions.
Deep Real-Time Control
By default, the DD-200’s multi-function footswitches provide access to basic functions like bypass, memory scrolling, tap tempo, and looper control. But you can easily reassign them to hold, warp, and many other functions. External control is also possible via footswitches or an expression pedal, and MIDI I/O is even provided on space-saving mini TRS jacks. Via MIDI, you’re able to chain multiple 200 series pedals and select memories on all of them at once, and also control a wide range of functions from MIDI devices like the ES-8 and ES-5 effects switchers.
Any time you’re ready, pressing the DD-200’s two footswitches together puts you into looper mode. Up to 60 seconds of mono recording time is available, and operation is simple and direct with the onboard switches. And since the looper engine functions independently, you’re able to develop expressive loops with any of the DD-200’s rich delay sounds.
There are no reviews yet.