PLUG INTO THE ULTIMATE MICRO STUDIO
Small enough to fit in your pocket, the BOSS MICRO BR BR-80 is the ultimate new portable recording and jam-along tool for guitarists and other musicians. It’s equipped with three modes to create, record, and perform your music: an eight-track MTR (Multi-Track Recorder) mode; an eBand mode for onstage backing tracks and phrase training; and a Live Rec mode for instantly capturing high-quality stereo recordings. You can even combine the three modes seamlessly. Record your phrase ideas using Live Rec mode, for example, and then import the recordings into MTR mode to use as foundations for song production. Once you’ve added tracks, import your finished songs into eBand mode for backing-track accompaniment at the gig. The MICRO BR BR-80 is truly a must-have for all musicians!
- Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
- Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
- 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
- eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
- Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
- World-class COSM amps and effects onboard
- Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
TRACKSMTR ModeTracks: 8
Simultaneously recording track: 2
V-Track: 64 (8 V-Tracks per each Track)eBand ModeTracks: 2 (stereo)
Simultaneously recording track: 2 (stereo)LIVE REC ModeTracks: 2 (stereo)
Simultaneously recording track: 2
*Either the playback or the recordingRECORDING MEDIA SDHC Memory Card (4 GB to 32 GB)
SD Memory Card (1 GB to 2 GB)DATA TYPEMTR ModeLinear (Bit Depth: 16 bits)eBand ModeeBand Songs (Recording/Playback)
WAV (Bit Depth: 16 bits, Playback only)
MP3 (Bit Rates: 64 kbps to 320 kbps, Playback only)LIVE REC ModeWAV (Bit Depth: 16 bits, Recording/Playback)
MP3 (Bit Rates: 64 kbps to 320 kbps, Recording/Playback)AD/DAAD Conversion24 bitsDA Conversion24 bitsSample Rate44.1 kHzRECORDING TIME (CONVERSION IN ONE TRACK)MTR Mode3 hours (1 GB), 100 hours (32 GB)eBand ModeeBand Song: 4 hours (1 GB), 130 hours (32 GB)
WAV 16-bit, stereo: 1.5 hours (1 GB), 50 hours (32 GB)
MP3 128 kbps, stereo: 16 hours(1 GB), 550 hours (32 GB)LIVE REC ModeWAV 16-bit, stereo: 1.5 hours (1 GB), 50 hours (32 GB)
MP3 128 kbps, stereo: 16 hours (1 GB), 550 hours (32 GB) * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
* The above number of the MTR mode is the total for all the tracks that are used. If each of the eight tracks contain an equal amount of data, the length of the resulting song will be approximately 1/8 of the above.OTHERNominal Input LevelGUITAR/MIC IN jack: -20 dBu (GUITAR/MIC SW = GUITAR), -40 dBu (GUITAR/MIC SW = MIC)
LINE IN jack:-10 dBuInput ImpedanceGUITAR/MIC IN jack: 1M ohm (GUITAR/MIC SW = GUITAR), 6k ohms (GUITAR/MIC SW = MIC)
LINE IN jack: 10k ohmsNominal Output LevelPHONES/LINE OUT jack: -14 dBuOutput ImpedancePHONES/LINE OUT jack: 22 ohmsDisplayGraphic LCD 128 x 64 dots (with backlit)USB Functions24-bit/44.1 kHz USB-AUDIO (Hi-Speed USB)
USB Mass Storage Class (Hi-Speed USB)
BUS Power operationConnectorsGUITAR/MIC IN jack (1/4″ phone type)
LINE IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
PHONES/LINE OUT jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
USB connector (mini-B type)
DC IN jackPower SupplyDC 9V: AC Adaptor (sold separately)
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 2
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 2
USB Bus Power Expected battery life: Approximately 6 hours (Alkaline dry cell batteries/with continuous playback of 8 tracks, power save function)
* May vary according to usage conditions, batteries used, and type of SD card used.Current Draw130 mA (DC IN)AccessoriesSD Memory Card, USB Cable (mini-B type), Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 2, Owner’s ManualOptions (sold separately)AC Adaptor (PSA series), Silicone Rubber Case and Carrying Pouch: BA-BR80S
Responsibility for ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser once we have delivered them.
Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at this address will be required.
The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission. Unfortunately X MUSIC IRELAND LIMITED cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. The delivery charge shown is a standard charge and does not constitute a guarantee of delivery date from the time you have placed an order.
All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability in Head Office, the backlog of orders, and Weekend or Bank Holiday exceptions. Unfortunately X Music Ireland Limited can in no circumstances, therefore, compensate for delayed orders.
Damages/shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Irish Orders with a value of over €199 (€200 +) are shipped free of charge unless otherwise stated. Some goods like digital pianos may incur an additional cost. Please see your cart at the time of purchase.
Online purchases made outside the EU: Purchases made outside the EU may be liable for additional customs tariffs and/or local tax. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.