The Casio Celviano GP-300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano is made with 88 full-length, wooden keys for ultimate authenticity. Capable of producing the most subtle nuances of the world’s most respected pianos, this revolutionary new model from Casio gives you an experience that goes far beyond playing piano. The Casio Celviano Hybrid Grand GP-300 offers three main piano sounds based on three renowned concert grands, as well as 23 other built-in tones. In developing this innovative digital piano, Casio have created an instrument that would thrill even the most demanding and traditional pianist.
C. Bechstein have been one of Europe’s most important makers of grand and upright acoustic pianos for over 160 years. Their grand pianos have been the first choice for the world’s most famous composers and performing artists, from Franz Liszt to Bob Dylan. C. Bechstein worked closely with Casio to ensure that the key action in the Celviano Grand Hybrid Series responded as closely as possible to the key action in one of their own famous grand pianos. Similarly, the samples used to create the GP-Series’ piano voices were taken from C. Bechstein’s world-renowned D282 Concert Grand Piano. This collaboration between Casio and C. Bechstein has led to a digital piano that perfectly combines tradition and innovation.
Authenticity Begins at the First Touch
The GP-300’s new Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard retains the authenticity necessary for classic performance, thanks to piano keys that feature the same full length wood used as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. The GP-300 shares a grand piano’s keypress format by sending the hammer along a vertical path, delivering a true, whole touch that puts the GP-300 at your fingertips.
Three Legendary Grand Pianos
AiR Grand Sound Source technology is incorporated in the GP-300, resulting in accurate sounds of three definitive grand pianos. Each of the three settings, Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna, offer a representative body and sound that closely study and deliver each of of the distinctive pianos they recreate. This results in the GP-300 being an ownership to three of the piano’s most respected and sought after sounds.
Grand Pedal System
The GP-300’s Grand Pedal System can detect subtle changes with the performer’s foot pressure, and adjust accordingly to greatly increase the tonal wealth. Furthermore, this can be customized to the player’s own preference, not only further expanding possibilities but keeping them to a unique spectrum of preferable settings.
Multi-Dimensional Morphing and Resonance System
Multi-dimensional Morphing technology is also featured, allowing for each keystroke’s volume and tone to decay in a natural, organic fashion, all dependent on how the player presses each key. The Resonance System can also be used to pick out harmonic relationships that coordinate between separate notes, allowing for additional likeness to the sounds of an actual grand piano.
Adjustable Lid Position and Lid Simulator
The GP-300 allows for aesthetic customization thanks to an Adjustable Lid Position. The adjustments made not only affect the design to the player’s own preference, but also change the position of the two top speakers to adjust the sound direction. The Lid Simulator can then take effect by acknowledging the lid position, and altering the sound to mimic that of an acoustic grand piano’s.
Hall Simulator and Listening Position
The GP-300 features twelve individual simulations of a hall sound. All twelve of the Hall Simulator’s effects are based upon separate, compelling venues, meaning the player can experience the sound of sitting in the audience whilst still sat in the playing position.
Volume Sync EQ and Headphone Mode
The GP-300 can easily accommodate for those playing at home, or just for quiet use. The Volume Sync EQ will balance the sounds accordingly no matter what volume, and the Headphone Mode is perfect for the full sound of the GP-300, without disturbing the neighbours.
Casio Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs.
• Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
• Number of Keys: 88
• Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
• Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
• Maximum Polyphony: 256
• Tones: 26 built-in tones: BERLIN GRAND, BERLIN GRAND MELLOW, BERLIN GRAND BRIGHT, HAMBURG GRAND, HAMBURG GRAND MELLOW, HAMBURG GRAND BRIGHT, VIENNA GRAND, VIENNA GRAND MELLOW, VIENNA GRAND BRIGHT, GRAND PIANO MODERN, GRAND PIANO ROCK, GRAND PIANO JAZZ, ELECTRIC PIANO 1, ELECTRIC PIANO 2, FM E.PIANO, 60’S E.PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBRAPHONE, STRINGS 1, STRINGS 2, PIPE ORGAN, JAZZ ORGAN, ELECTRIC ORGAN 1, ELECTRIC ORGAN 2, ACOUSTIC BASS, RIDE BASS
• Layer/Split: Layer / Split
• Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player’s Position 1type, Listener’s Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
• Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
• Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
• Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
• Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
• Recorder: ◦[MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
◦[Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
• Other Functions: ◦Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
◦Top Board Open / Close
◦Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
• Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
• Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
• Pedals: ◦Grand Pedal System
◦3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
◦Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
• MIDI: IN / OUT
• Speakers: ◦16 cm x 2 ? (10 cm ? 5 cm)x 2
• Amp Output: 30W x 2 ? 20W x 2
• Input/Output Terminals: ◦USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
◦MIDI IN / OUT
◦PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
◦LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
◦LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
• Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
• Weight: 77.5 kg
• Body Colour/Finish: Satin Black
• Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter