Craftine is an Irish Brand of Guitars & musical instruments that incorporate Celtic motifs throughout their design. This is apparent on the Craftine CD11C on the fret markings which are denoted by a Celtic knot embedded into the fingerboard. The rosette around the sound hole also features the Celtic knot design. The Craftine CD11C is constructed using laminated spruce wood on top and mahogany back and sides providing a warm tone. The laminated wood is less susceptible to environmental changes than solid wood, which makes this Craftine guitar ideal for traveling and storing in both cool and warmer temperatures.
Perfect for live performance or practice sessions and ideal for beginners who want to get a big sound when strumming. The “C” shaped neck and cutaway provides additional comfort for guitarists when practicing for extended periods. The Dreadnought design provides a warm tone great for strumming, the cutaway in the body allows for easy access to the upper frets. This guitar features a ‘C’ shaped neck and high-spec components guaranteeing quality and durability. Perform and practice in comfort with the Craftine CD11C.
- Acoustic guitar with laminated Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides. Offers a clear, crisp high end, with balanced mids and bass response.
- Dreadnought cutaway design provides balance between warmth and rhythm-focused tone well suited to strumming.
- Perform and practice in comfort with C-shaped neck.
- Features soft cutaway into the body, allowing easy access to upper frets.
- Includes Craftine Soft Gig Bag – perfect for carry in hand on your back.