With it’s 25 mm diameter single diaphragm the new CM500 offers the sound and performace of a large diagphram studio condenser microphone, in a small and easy to position stick type format.
Designed for vocals and percussion instruments, it is also suitable for lectern and other applications requiring very high quality sound performance and wide frequency response.
The cardioid polar pattern captures the desired sound source while rejecting unwanted ambient noise and feedback.
- Condenser Professional Instrument Microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 25 mm Condenser Capsule
- -10 dB attenuator switch
- Hi-pass Filter switch
- Repleceable Capsule
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Ideal for any acoustic instrument Live or Studio application
- Shock Mount and Pop Filter holder included
- Padded bag IncludedEIKON,PROEL