EVANS EC Reverse Dot snare heads deliver a clean, crisp tone, using Sound Shaping Technology (SST) to pre-EQ and remove muddy, mid-range overtones. The frost coated 7mil top ply and 10mil bottom ply provide a controlled response but maintain resonance and sensitivity at all tuning and dynamic ranges, while the 3mil Reverse Dot delivers extra durability, focus, and attack in the center. EVANS EC Reverse Dot snare heads have a moderate attack, sustain, and tone, with above average durability, thanks to the Reverse dot and double ply construction. This coated drumhead also features Level 360 Technology.
- EVANS EC Reverse Dot heads are made with a frost coated 7mil top ply and a 10mil bottom ply, plus a 3mil reverse dot in the center for extra durability, focus, and attack.
- EC Reverse Dot snare batters feature Sound Shaping Technology (SST), which removes muddy, mid-range overtones and leaves a clean, crisp tone.
- This snare head is frost coated with a unique translucent coating to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth.
- All EVANS drumheads feature Level 360 Technology to provide ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- EVANS drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
Responsibility for ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser once we have delivered them.
Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at this address will be required.
The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission. Unfortunately X MUSIC IRELAND LIMITED cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. The delivery charge shown is a standard charge and does not constitute a guarantee of delivery date from the time you have placed an order.
All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability in Head Office, the backlog of orders, and Weekend or Bank Holiday exceptions. Unfortunately X Music Ireland Limited can in no circumstances, therefore, compensate for delayed orders.
Damages/shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Irish Orders with a value of over €199 (€200 +) are shipped free of charge unless otherwise stated. Some goods like digital pianos may incur an additional cost. Please see your cart at the time of purchase.
Online purchases made outside the EU: Purchases made outside the EU may be liable for additional customs tariffs and/or local tax. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.