The MOOER GE150 is the newest entry in the GE line of multi-effects pedals from MOOER. The GE150 comes packed with 55 High-quality amp models and 151 different effects, a straight forward and intuitive UI, topped off with a fully-functioning expression pedal. With OTG capabilities, users can record directly into a compatible device from anywhere!
- 55 high quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-linear digital amp modelling technology from the PREAMP series.
- Up to 9 effect types. 151 different effects in total.
- 26 user slots to load in your favorite 3rd party IR files to recreate the dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- 200 preset patches.
- Tap Tempo function.
- Programmable expression pedal.
- Firmware update via USB port.
- Up to 80 seconds recording time with a built-in LOOPER.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- AUX IN allows you to play audio files from your device.
- 40 types of drum rhythms and 10 metronome settings.
- OTG function supports smart phone recording.
Num of Effects： 9
Num of Effect Block： 151
Num of Presets：200
Input： 1/4” mono jack
Output： 1/4” mono jack*2
AUX IN： 1/8” stereo jack
Headphone： 1/8” stereo jack
OTG Port：MICRO USB
Sampling Rate：44.1 KHz
Sampling Accuracy：24 bit
IR Sampling Rate：44.1K
IR Sampling Accuracy：24 Bits
IR Sampling Points：512
Power Supply：DC 9V，300 mA，negative inside
Dimension：230 mm X 155.99 mm X 32.8 mm
Accessories：Power Supply，USB Cable，Quick Guide Manual.
Responsibility for ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser once we have delivered them.
Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at this address will be required.
The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission. Unfortunately X MUSIC IRELAND LIMITED cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. The delivery charge shown is a standard charge and does not constitute a guarantee of delivery date from the time you have placed an order.
All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability in Head Office, the backlog of orders, and Weekend or Bank Holiday exceptions. Unfortunately X Music Ireland Limited can in no circumstances, therefore, compensate for delayed orders.
Damages/shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Irish Orders with a value of over €199 (€200 +) are shipped free of charge unless otherwise stated. Some goods like digital pianos may incur an additional cost. Please see your cart at the time of purchase.
Online purchases made outside the EU: Purchases made outside the EU may be liable for additional customs tariffs and/or local tax. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.