Orange’s D-SUPER-CRUSH-100-C Super Crush 100 Combo Amplifier is a 1 x12-inch solid-state amplifier packing 100 watts of tube-emulated power.
Building off their successful Crush Pro, the Super Crush 100 compact design features a 2-channel JFET preamp and a 100-watt power amp that pair to make it sound like you’re really wailing on a giant tube amp. Equipped with four stages of gain, a passive 3-band EQ, and Orange’s aggressive Dirty Channel, the Super Crush gives you plenty of headroom on your clean tones while shaping your overdrive to just the right level of classic Orange grit. Guitarists are blown away by the Super Crush’s CabSim speaker emulation, effortlessly bestowing the grunt of a 2 x 12-inch cabinet on your unsuspecting audience. Switch into Cab Back mode to select between an open- or closed-back cab sound, and let the Celestion speaker maximize every watt you use. Add a bit of Orange’s built-in reverb and a fully buffered FX loop, and the Super Crush 100 will deliver your ideal British-flavored tones.
High-quality, powerful tube emulation
Borrowing the successful 100-watt Class A/B power amp of their Pedal Baby 100, Orange has voiced the Super Crush 100 to vividly mimic the warm, powerful punch of a tube amplifier. Using finely engineered analog circuitry, the Super Crush delivers serious British character. It features a balanced XLR output powered by Orange’s CabSim speaker emulation technology, essentially giving you the punch of a 2 x 12-inch cabinet with the footprint of a 1 x 12-inch combo. The Super Crush even takes it one step further with a switchable Cab Back setting that allows you to craft your ideal direct sound with the choice between both open- and closed-back cabinet emulation.
Great gain and versatile tone shaping
Your ideal Orange tube tones are easily accessible, thanks to the Super Crush’s two independent, all-analog preamp channels. Your clean channel is just as bright as you’d expect it to be, offering a 2-stage design with tons of vintage flavor. You’ll get not only the satisfaction of shimmering headroom, but fat and bluesy tones when you crank the volume. The Super Crush’s overdrive is designed to work hard, too, boasting an angry 4-stage gain control in the Dirty Channel. Additionally the passive 3-band EQ makes crafting your ideal tone a snap, from chiming clean sounds to gritty, high-gain metal.
Making the most of each effect and watt
The Super Crush is packed with an onboard digital reverb, generating a vintage, springy ambience to top off any tone. If you’re itching to add your own pedals to the mix, then the Super Crush’s transparent and fully buffered FX loop can accommodate whatever signal chain you throw at it without compromising your tone. And when you need your Super Crush to give you everything its got, rest easy knowing the Celestial G12H-150 speaker has your back. With its ability to handle 150 watts of power, this hard-hitting speaker is designed to maximize every watt and deliver your perfect tone with clarity and presence.
- Compact, 1 x 12-inch designed to minimize space while maximizing sound
- Footswitchable for convenient onstage channel controlling
- 100W Class A/B power amp and 2-channel JFET preamp for heavy-hitting power and presence
- Built-in tube emulation technology mimicking that vintage Orange tube sound
- 3-band EQ with 4 stages of gain, developing as many finely tuned clean tones and as much gritty overdrive as you desire
- CabSim speaker emulation packs the sound of a 2 x 12-inch cabinet into you space-efficient combo amp
- Cab Back selector allows for even more customization of your simulated cabinet sound
- Built-in reverb and fully buffered FX loop for vintage ambience and easy pedalboard compatibility
- Celestion speakers maximize your sound with its 150W power handling