Flexible Active Subwoofer
The PreSonus Air18S active PA subwoofer exhibits a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch that belies its compact, lightweight form factor. An 18″ woofer is powered by 1,200 watts delivered by a super-efficient Class D amplifier. A variable lowpass filter dials in your upper frequency limit from sub-bass to full-range, while DSP presets enable extended low-end performance, so creating ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays is child’s play. Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, the PreSonus Air18S active PA subwoofer is the perfect complement to your full-range Air10, Air12, or Air18 PA system.
PreSonus Air18S Active PA Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- 1,200W Active PA Subwoofer with 18″ LF Driver
- Onboard mixer with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and stereo 1/8″ input
- Variable lowpass filter dials in your upper frequency limit from sub-bass to full-range
- Convenient DSP presets enable extended low end for ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays
- Up to 12m of delay for proper alignment in 3-way system applications
- Polarity invert for correcting phase issues
- Defeatable front-panel LED for low-visibility installs
- Constructed of durable texture-painted birch with a tour-grade 17-gauge steel grille
- Ergonomic handles and ground-stacking provisions
- Includes castor kit
- Carries PreSonus’s impressive 6-year warranty
The lightweight PreSonus Air18S active PA subwoofer delivers optimum performance!