8 Motorised Faders plus Ample Session Control
You’ll save time mixing and controlling your DAW with the PreSonus FaderPort 8 control surface. This 8-fader control surface features 100mm motorised, touch-sensitive faders that handle effortlessly and follow automation precisely. Channel controls include all the standards, such as level, pan, solo, mute, and record arm, and a full set of digital scribble strip displays also help to keep you on track. The FaderPort 8 has native support for PreSonus Studio One, and support for HUI and Mackie Control Universal protocols means you can use it with virtually any DAW software. Gain hands-on control over your software with the PreSonus FaderPort 8 control surface.
Rely Less on Your Keyboard and Mouse
Work faster with dedicated transport controls
The main transport section of the PreSonus FaderPort 8 is extremely convenient. In addition to all the standard transport controls, you have general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.
Manage complex sessions with Session Navigator
FaderPort 8’s Session Navigator handles important tasks such as track scrolling, channel banking, and navigation needs. Dedicated buttons make it easy to arm tracks for recording, view buses and VCAs, and more. Four programmable User buttons allow you to put your most-needed DAW functions right where you need them.
Edit plug-in settings from your control surface
FaderPort 8 allows you to use the faders to edit common plug-in settings and bus sends – you’ll find yourself reaching for your mouse less and less.
PreSonus FaderPort 8 Control Surface Features:
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC
- Mix with precision via 8 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders
- Identify channels at a glance via 8 high-definition scribble strips
- General session controls include Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator controls include Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more
- Channel controls include Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm
- Automation controls include Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, and Off
- Faders can also control common plug-in settings, bus sends, and pan position
- Native support for Studio One DAW software, with HUI and Mackie Control Universal support for other DAWs (Studio One Artist is included)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch input allows for hands-free start/stop of transport (footswitch not included)