The Speediest PreSonus Quantum Yet!
Powered by high-speed Thunderbolt 3 technology and eight pristine XMAX mic preamps, the PreSonus Quantum 2626 is a blazing fast audio interface with an incredible sound. State-of-the-art 24-bit/192kHz converters and rock-solid clocking provide an impressive 120dB of dynamic range and jitter-free performance. Need more I/O? No problem. Use the Quantum 2626’s dual ADAT inputs to expand connectivity up to 26 ins and outs. To get you up and recording right away, The Quantum 2626 includes PreSonus’s Studio One Artist DAW, as well as a free Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
Streamline your workflow with recallable XMAX pres
Today, these Class A preamps are better and more versatile than ever. Their high-voltage rails and robust design allow them to deliver clean and open sound at moderate gain settings, and, as you turn up the heat, you can get even richer, more textured, and more colourful tones from them. Unique among many units in its price point, the Quantum 2626’s inputs and outputs are DC-coupled, which captures a fuller frequency range than capacitor-coupled I/O, especially in the lower frequencies. Cooler still, the eight XMAX preamps onboard the Quantum 2626 are fully recallable, meaning you can save your gain settings with your projects and instantly recall them when you need them. It’s an absolutely amazing time-saver you’ll truly appreciate.
Extensive I/O lets you expand your system
There are so many great ways to get even more out of your Quantum 2626 than just the eight exceptional XMAX preamps. With two ADAT lightpipe inputs onboard, you can connect a pair of you can expand up 26-in/26-out. Two line returns allow for easy patching-in of hardware equipment and other effects, so you can integrate all of your favourite external units into your digital audio workspace. There’s even MIDI I/O onboard, so if you need to connect an old-school controller, synth module, or any number of other gadgets, your Quantum 2626 is ready.
Pro-quality conversion, clocking, and more
We’ve seen many high end interfaces pass through X Music over the years, and one thing we’ve appreciated about PreSonus from the beginning is the way they’ve been able to provide competitive sounding conversion on a shoestring budget. PreSonus went all out with this fantastic audio interface, as the 24-bit/192kHz converters onboard rival just about everything on the market. We’re talking about 120dB of clear and spacial dynamic range. Top it off with rock-solid clocking, and the Quantum 2626 is an ideal central hub for your recording rig.
Epic speed and flexibility of Thunderbolt 3
Don’t want to worry about latency anymore? No problem. Pick up this PreSonus Quantum 2626, and hardware latency is virtually a thing of the past. Even when you load up your sessions with high-sample-rate tracks, your Quantum 2626 packs the performance you need to never miss a beat, with round-trip latency of less than 1ms.
Killer software package included
Packaged with Studio One Artist, the Quantum 2626 provides you with everything you need to start recording on your computer. And to take it to the next level, PreSonus includes the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx’s bx-opto, add ambiance with Eventide’s SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Quantum 2626 26×26 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface Features:
- Impressive 26-in/26-out audio interface in a 1U chassis
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity delivers round-trip latency of less than 1ms.
- 6 combo mic/line inputs with software-recallable Class A XMAX preamps make session recall fast and easy
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with XMAX preamps for recording direct guitar, bass, keys, and more
- DC-coupled I/O captures a fuller frequency range, especially in the lower frequency ranges
- 2 line returns allow straightforward integration of external hardware and effects into your digital recording and mixing environment
- Expand your system with 2 sets of ADAT I/O for enough channels to comfortably track entire bands at once
- 24-bit/192kHz digital converters deliver amazingly clean sound with 120dB of dynamic range
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software for macOS and Windows
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a collection of 7 awesome plug-in emulations of classic studio gear by Maag Audio, Lexicon, Arturia, and others