**New Lower Price**
Next-gen Coaxial Monitors from PreSonus!
The PreSonus Sceptre S6 is the company’s next-gen 2-way studio monitor. Bi-amplified with 180 watts of Class D power, the Sceptre S6 employs a cutting-edge coaxial design and acoustic-adjustment controls facilitated by a 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core processor and advanced Temporal Equalisation technology. The result of all this high-tech engineering? Wide panoramic soundstaging, astonishing detail, and stunning dynamics. If you want to make great-sounding music, you’ve got to be able to hear what you’re doing. With the PreSonus Sceptre S6, you can.
Killer software package included
New, all PreSonus Monitors now include Studio One Prime, and to take it to the next level, the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is also included. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of euros of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx’s bx-opto, add ambiance with Eventide’s SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Sceptre S6 Active 6.5″ Studio Monitor Features at a Glance:
- 2-way active studio monitor with 6.5″ LF and 1″ HF in coaxial configuration
- CoActual technology combines DSP time-correction and point-source design
- Symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core, active floating-point DSP
- Acoustic-tuning controls let you tune your monitors to your room
- Bi-amplified with 180W of Class D power; internal heat sink and power supply
Hear exactly with you’re recording with the PreSonus Sceptre S6!