Fill Out the Frequency Response in Your Studio
PreSonus aims to inject some serious low end into your studio with the Temblor T10 subwoofer. It’s got a 10″ reinforced-composition woofer, powered by 250 watts of Class AB power. It’s easy to integrate, with filtered pass-throughs for your main speakers. A variable lowpass filter to help you fine-tune its response to your room. Extend the low end and overall response of your studio monitors with the PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer. Extend the low end and overall response of your studio monitors with the PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer!
Killer software package included
New, all PreSonus Monitors now include Studio One Prime, and to take it to the next level, the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is also included. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of euros of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx’s bx-opto, add ambiance with Eventide’s SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Temblor T10 Powered Subwoofer Features:
- Active studio subwoofer with 10″ reinforced-composition woofer
- Plenty of punch and impact from 250 watts of Class AB power
- Flexible connectivity, with balanced XLR and TRS inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Pass-through on balanced XLR or TRS for connecting main speakers, with 100Hz highpass switch
- Variable input gain and lowpass filter, plus switchable phase and ground lift
Complete your studio monitor system with the PreSonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer!