The LX700 series’ most affordable model.
Budget-conscious musicians will be impressed by the Roland LX705 which retains many of the same standout features of higher-end models, such as the flagship LX708 whilst retaining a highly competitive price.
Inside the LX700 series’ most compact cabinet, you’ll find a choice of authentic piano tones and onboard ambience effects, tutorial features, Bluetooth connectivity and the responsive PHA-50 keyboard.
- PHA-50 Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action Pedals.
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s ‘PureAcoustic’ Piano Modelling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 2-way/4-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
All that and with a four-speaker system, the entry-level to the LX700 series punches well above its weight.
Responsibility for ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser once we have delivered them.
Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at this address will be required.
The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission. Unfortunately X MUSIC IRELAND LIMITED cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. The delivery charge shown is a standard charge and does not constitute a guarantee of delivery date from the time you have placed an order.
All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability in Head Office, the backlog of orders, and Weekend or Bank Holiday exceptions. Unfortunately X Music Ireland Limited can in no circumstances, therefore, compensate for delayed orders.
Damages/shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Irish Orders with a value of over €199 (€200 +) are shipped free of charge unless otherwise stated. Some goods like digital pianos may incur an additional cost. Please see your cart at the time of purchase.
Online purchases made outside the EU: Purchases made outside the EU may be liable for additional customs tariffs and/or local tax. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.