Premium Open-Air Headphones with a Wide Range of Applications
Designed for those who prefer the tone and feel of open-air headphones, Roland’s RH-A30 is our premium solution. Delivering a detailed and spacious sound through 45mm drivers with neodymium magnets, this advanced set combines the superb detail and accuracy you need for top level monitoring, rehearsing and playback. From the first songwriting spark to the final mastered track, they’ll be with you all the way.
- Roland’s top-of-the-line open-air headphones, for mixing, monitoring and music-making
- Detailed and spacious sound reproduction
- Ideal for applications from rehearsal and performance to mixing and mastering
- 45mm drivers with neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- Robust build quality, with lightweight and comfortable design
DESIGNED FOR PRO-LEVEL PERFORMANCE, MIXING, MASTERING AND REHEARSAL
Professional players and producers alike choose RH-A30 headphones for their outstanding performance in shifting musical scenarios. With the 45mm drivers and open-back format conveying a detailed and spacious sound, you’ll hear all the high, lows, character and nuances of your playing on instruments like digital piano and drums, inspiring you to practice harder and perform better. During studio sessions, meanwhile, that same ultra-accurate response makes them the perfect choice for mixing and mastering, giving you all the information you need to create and capture the best production possible.
There are no reviews yet.