Record. Rehearse. Rest. Repeat.
When you need an expressive drum kit for recording and rehearsal duties, the TD-27KV2 V-Drums delivers. With generously sized pads all round, there’s plenty of space to get comfortable behind the kit. Then there’s the natural and superior expression that you only get from Roland’s unique digital snare, hi-hat, and ride pads. And it’s all hooked up to the updated TD-27 module, complete with new preset kits, effects, and processing capabilities—based on the same technology found in Roland’s flagship TD-50X. Practice with songs via wireless Bluetooth® audio. Record up to 28 channels of audio through a single USB cable, and then take your sound out on the road with assignable direct audio outputs. Whether practicing, recording, rehearsing, or gigging, a drummer’s life is a busy one—so pick the kit that can do it all.
- Premium V-Drums kit with flagship-class sound
- Updated TD-27 sound module with enhanced features and advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50X
- 75 ready-to-play preset kits, including 10 all-new kits and a variety of new samples
- 14-inch digital snare, 14-inch digital hi-hat, and 18-inch ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- Large-diameter mesh-head pads and thin-profile cymbals provide an acoustic-like playing experience
- Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with PureAcoustic Ambience technology
- Enhanced layer and transient functions plus support for parallel compression
- Updated module interface for even faster sound selection and drum customization
- Import your WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice tools for developing drumming skills
Note: Kick drum pedal, hi-hat pedal, snare stand, seat and sticks not included
14-Inch Digital Snare
The PD-140DS digital snare pad works with the high-speed processing in the TD-27 module to bring the ultimate expression to your snare work. A three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard 14-inch shell for natural rebound and feel. The multi-element sensor system tracks your playing across the pad, with head, rimshots, and cross-stick techniques all instantly detected in real time—without needing to change settings in the module.
14-Inch Digital Hi-Hat
With unrivaled touch sensitivity, tonal variation, and open/closed resolution, the VH-14D is simply the best electronic hi-hat available. The 14-inch top/bottom cymbal design mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat for an authentic look and feel. Playing dynamics, stick techniques, and foot articulations are all captured with perfect detail, thanks to the high-resolution detection system and lightning-fast module processing.
18-Inch Digital Ride Cymbal
The CY-18DR brings limitless tonal colors to your ride playing. From edge to bell, every articulation is detected with ultra-detailed dynamics and response. Techniques from cymbal rolls to soft bell strokes are fully translated, and you can even mute the bow and bell with a gentle finger touch.
Thin Crash Cymbals
The TD-27KV2 comes with thin-profile V-Cymbals from the V-Drums Acoustic Design series, offering more natural movement when played. And just like acoustic cymbals, you can grab the edge to choke the sound and draw out different tones depending on whether you play the bow or the edge.
Authentic Kick Feel—Without the Noise
A nice solid kick drum usually comes with a nice loud noise. Sometimes that’s exactly what you want, but your family or neighbors may not feel the same way. The KD-10 kick pad absorbs much of the noise thanks to its rubber cover combined with a dedicated cushion—but retains that satisfying kick drum “thud” when a beater buries into a bass drum head. And it’s compatible with all standard kick pedals, both single and double.