Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers excellent sound for lead and backup vocal performance. The product includes a stand adapter, an on and off switch, and rejection of unwanted noise due to the cardioid pattern.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Ideal for use in lead and backup vocal performance applications.
Responsibility for ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser once we have delivered them.
Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at this address will be required.
The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission. Unfortunately X MUSIC IRELAND LIMITED cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. The delivery charge shown is a standard charge and does not constitute a guarantee of delivery date from the time you have placed an order.
All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability in Head Office, the backlog of orders, and Weekend or Bank Holiday exceptions. Unfortunately X Music Ireland Limited can in no circumstances, therefore, compensate for delayed orders.
Damages/shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Irish Orders with a value of over €199 (€200 +) are shipped free of charge unless otherwise stated. Some goods like digital pianos may incur an additional cost. Please see your cart at the time of purchase.
Online purchases made outside the EU: Purchases made outside the EU may be liable for additional customs tariffs and/or local tax. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.