SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones provide clear sound and deep bass with a detachable cable enabling the option to go wireless. Sound Isolating design keeps earphones in and noise out, providing incredibly immersive audio no matter where you are. Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves for custom fit.
- Awe-inspiring audio with clear sound and deep bass Engineering from decades of experience supporting music legends. Elevates your audio performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating™ technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- Ergonomic, low-profile design Built with the same low-profile design musicians use for monitoring on-stage. Your earphones stay in place providing unmatched, long-wearing comfort even during high-energy activities. Over-the-ear design keeps cables out of the way.
- Detachable 3.5 mm cable allows the SE215 Earphones to attach to different cable accessories with an MMCX connection, including the True Wireless Secure Fit Adapter for Bluetooth connection.
- Durable build quality engineered for professional wear and tear for a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- Includes a two-year warranty, SE215 Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm standard audio cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, and a carrying case.
Single High-Definition MicroDriver
at 1 kHz
107 dB SPL/mW
at 1 kHz
|SE215 Special Edition
||21 Hz–17.5 kHz
||22 Hz–17.5 kHz
30 g (1 oz.)
Responsibility for ownership of the Goods passes to the purchaser once we have delivered them.
Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by a fully-insured courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at this address will be required.
The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission. Unfortunately X MUSIC IRELAND LIMITED cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. The delivery charge shown is a standard charge and does not constitute a guarantee of delivery date from the time you have placed an order.
All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability in Head Office, the backlog of orders, and Weekend or Bank Holiday exceptions. Unfortunately X Music Ireland Limited can in no circumstances, therefore, compensate for delayed orders.
Damages/shortages must be notified within 3 working days of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Irish Orders with a value of over €199 (€200 +) are shipped free of charge unless otherwise stated. Some goods like digital pianos may incur an additional cost. Please see your cart at the time of purchase.
Online purchases made outside the EU: Purchases made outside the EU may be liable for additional customs tariffs and/or local tax. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.