This Taylor Dreadnought pairs layered walnut back and sides with a solid spruce top, pumping out full-voiced tone that responds to strummers and flatpickers with deep lows, punchy mids, and clear treble notes. The slightly narrower 1-11/16-inch nut width makes barre chords easier on the hands, and with Taylor’s Expression System 2 onboard pickup, you can count on a reliable performance partner that produces natural amplified acoustic tone. The guitar includes a lightweight yet durable Taylor gig bag to accommodate life on the go.
Sitka spruce is commonly used for acoustic soundboards due to it delivering a broad dynamic range and a powerful projection. The walnut body adds crisp highs into the mix, along with deep, woody low end that improves with age. For added volume at larger events, the Taylor 110e Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped Taylor’s Expression System 2 electronics. This revolutionary pickup design features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors, which enable a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. This high-quality system delivers a superb tone and responsiveness, either on stage, or even in the recording studio.
- Shape – Left Handed Dreadnought – Taylor’s Dreadnought captures the potent tone flatpickers and strummers love.
- Top wood – Sitka Spruce – Taylor’s Dreadnought captures the potent tone flatpickers and strummers love.
- Body wood – Walnut – Walnut’s crisp highs are balanced by a deep, woody low end that emerges as the guitar is played in.
- Electronics – Expression System 2 – The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Non-cutaway model – The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.