Pedal Power ISO-5 is a compact linear power supply that delivers world-class performance anchoring small pedalboards or serving as a supplemental power supply in larger rigs. ISO-5 is equipped with five noise-free isolated outputs that will bring out the best tone from your pedals. With three 9V 100mA outputs, one 400mA paired output with ports for 9V or 12V effects, and one 18V 100mA output, ISO-5 is a versatile small supply capable of tackling a wide variety of pedal powering demands.
ELEMENTS OF A GREAT POWER SUPPLY
Ground loops cause hum and the solution is to break the unwanted ground path. Isolation is the best way to do it. Unlike many power supplies, Pedal Power isolates every output. This eliminates tone-robbing interaction between other effects. Pedal Power runs everything from vintage overdrives to modern digital marvels in a way other power supplies simply can’t.
Proprietary Balanced Transformer
Typical transformers, like those used in a wall wart, create large magnetic fields that cause hum in any audio path near it. Pedal Power uses a custom-designed, ultra-low noise toroidal transformer with separate balanced windings for every output allowing even the most sensitive pedals to be dead quiet.
What’s good for charging a cell phone is NOT good for your pedals. While digital switching power supplies are small and inexpensive, they also generate noise. Pedal Power uses an audiophile quality linear supply for consistently stable, clean, pure power.
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery-operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Delivers clean, consistent power even with poor AC line conditions
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes DC power cable kit and detachable AC line cable
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.