AMAZING TONE STARTS WITH PEDAL POWER!
Pedal Power 2 PLUS is the most dependable and widely used guitar effects power supply in the industry, delivering legendary performance to a wide variety of devices from sensitive vintage battery-powered stomp boxes to modern DSP effects. The 2 PLUS is equipped with eight galvanically isolated 9V outputs, including six outputs switchable to 12V, two 250mA outs for more power-hungry effects, and two outputs featuring a SAG function that simulates the output of a low battery. 18V and 24V operation is also available by combining outputs with available special cabling. A handy onboard 200-watt courtesy outlet is included for powering an additional device such as an AC-powered effect, wireless system, or another power supply. Pedal Power 2 PLUS is ideal for small to medium pedalboards or as a supplemental power supply in a larger rig.
ELEMENTS OF A GREAT POWER SUPPLY
Ground loops cause hum and the solution is to break the unwanted ground path. Isolation is the best way to do it. Unlike many power supplies, Pedal Power isolates every output. This eliminates tone-robbing interaction between other effects. Pedal Power powers everything from vintage overdrives to modern digital marvels in a way other power supplies simply can’t.
Proprietary Balanced Transformer
Typical transformers, like those used in a wall wart, create large magnetic fields that cause hum in any audio path near it. Pedal Power uses custom-designed, ultra-low noise toroidal transformers with separate balanced windings for every output allowing even the most sensitive pedals to be dead quiet.
What’s good for charging a cell phone is NOT good for your pedals. While digital switching power supplies are small and inexpensive, they also generate noise. Pedal Power uses an audiophile quality linear supply for consistently stable, clean, pure power.
Pedal Power 2 PLUS Features
- 8 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- Four (4) 9V/12V 100mA outputs
- Two (2) 9V/12V 250mA outputs
- Two (2) 9V 100mA outs with SAG feature to simulate low battery
- 18V/24V operation and currents up to 500mA using optional doubler cables
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery-operated pedals
- Toroidal transformer and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Delivers clean, consistent power even with poor AC line conditions
- 200-watt courtesy AC outlet for powering additional devices
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Hand-built in the USA
There are no reviews yet.