Zildjian ‘A Avedis’ cymbals are a vintage recreation of that timeless sound and feel. With a broad weight variation among each model, selecting an “A Avedis” cymbal is a personal experience. While you search for the cymbal that “speaks to you”, you can stay true to that one-of-a-kind sought-after vintage sound. “A Avedis” cymbals have a sound different from every other Zildjian cymbal, complex yet familiar, with a great balance of bright and dark overtones. The timeless individual “aged” patina, classy and understated “Avedis” logo, and gram weight of the cymbal handwritten underneath the bell complete the package. For the best experience, visit your authorized Zildjian dealer and join our story.
- The original ‘A Zildjian’ cymbal sound crafted by Avedis Zildjian III
- Re-captures the versatile sounds made famous in 1930s – 1970s popular music
- Great balance of bright and dark overtones
- “Aged” patina finish creates vintage look and played-in feel
- Understated “Avedis” logo and handwritten gram weight underneath bell